About the Bavaria Owners' Association
The Association is for all who own, sail, charter or have an interest in the Bavaria range of yachts and motor boats.
The Association was formed in 1999 with the initial aim of organising social and cruising events so that members, their families and friends could meet with other owners of Bavaria boats.
The Association has evolved and:
- Provides a means of sharing views, experiences and advice with other members through this website, in particular through the online Members' Forum .
- Arranges rallies and other events to give members an opportunity to meet other Bavaria owners and even visit the Bavaria factory.
- Maintains regular contact with Bavaria agents in the UK.
- Publishes the BOA Magazine and the BOA Yearbook.
- Endeavours to obtain discounts for members from suppliers of all things boaty (chandlery, insurance, etc.)
The Bavaria Owners' Association is run by members for members. The Committee is elected at the AGM, is totally independent and Committee members give their time for free.
Funding: The costs of running the Association are met from membership subscriptions and advertising in the magazines and on this site. Rallies are self-supporting. Association accounts are available to members on this website.
We look forward to meeting you at the next event. Find out more »
BOA Rallies and Events
The BOA relies on volunteers to organise their rallies, so Rally Organisers are always welcome...
"Trading Up" Article in Practical Boat Owner December 2017
Author Peter Poland made an error in his article about German-built 34-36 footers in the December issue of PBO...
Bavaria Owners Association SHOP
Check out our online shop. Full of quality products for BOA members only.
Become a BOA member
Membership is open to anyone who owns, charters or has an interest in the Bavaria range of yachts.